To promote, protect & progress the trade of hairstyling in Ontario. Together one membership at a time, we can make a difference!
Why become an OPHA Member?
- Provide feedback and recommendations to help shape our hairstyling industry
- A place where you can share your ideas, concerns, and thoughtful opinions with other colleagues/professionals in regards to our industry
- Receive complimentary webinars/seminars/events (all dependent and respectful of public health measures at the time of prospective event)
- Receive special promotions as a OPHA member
- Receive monthly newsletter which communicates current industry news, interesting industry facts, polls, surveys, upcoming industry education/events
- Our website provides a hub for industry resources
- Our volunteers/ board members collectively share extensive industry knowledge, expertise and history that they are happy to share with OPHA members
- To continue seeking and developing minister projects like our current pilot initiative that will pursue raising the level of professionalism and public perception of our industry
2022 OPHA Membership Fees
Individual Memberships – $25.00
A Salon owner can purchase a membership; have full access to OPHA resources, but also will provide list of all hairstylists/ apprentice’s they employ who will then be issued a one-year OPHA membership as well.
- 1 – 5 Chair Salon – $100 (up to 5 hairstylists/apprentices – no extra charge for owner)
- 6 – 10 Chair Salon – $200 (up to 10 hairstylists/apprentices – no extra charge for owner)
- 11+ Chair Salon – $250 (up to 20 hairstylists/apprentices – no extra charge for owner)